Topley Series D [graphic material]
Record Information – Brief
Record Information – Details
- Series includes:
12454 lower level description(s)View lower level description(s)
- Place of creation:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- ca. 12,400 photographs : b&w, glass plate negatives ; chiefly measuring 18.5 x 11.5 cm (or 5 x 7 inches).
- Language of material:
- Scope and content:
This series is a work in progress and will be updated shortly.
- Finding aid no.:
- Finding aid:
Graphic material (photo) (Electronic) This partial finding aid is only for box 00519B (37 items). FA-001 (90: Open)
http://data2.archives.ca/pdf/pdf002/p000003157.pdfGraphic material (photo) (Electronic) Finding aid for the Earl of Dufferin's Grand Fancy Dress Ball, February 1876. These 311 photographs span three series: C, D and E and make up a composite photo that Topley created later in 1876. FA-001 (90: Open)
- Additional information:
- Source of title:
- The designation "D" was assigned by Topley to mean the size of these photographs (18.5 x 11.5 cm or 5 x 7 inches). It is one of several alphabetic series in the Topley fonds where the designation refers to the size of each series of photographs.
- Arrangement note:
- Series consists of glass plate negatives measuring 18.5 x 11.5 cm (or 5 x 7 inches).
- Restrictions on access note:
- Access to these photographs has to be given through a photo archivist as these are glass plate negatives. The originals do not circulate.
- Series added entry:
- Other accession no.:
Ordering and Viewing Options
- Conditions of access:
Credit: Topley Studio / Library and Archives Canada / PA-number.
Restrictions on use: Nil.
- Date modified: