Maps and drawings prepared by C.D. Schultz and Company Ltd., Vancouver [multiple media]
Record Information – Brief1
Maps and drawings prepared by C.D. Schultz and Company Ltd., Vancouver [multiple media]Hierarchical level:SeriesDate:[1885?]-1954.Reference:R3061-0-7-E, MG28-III66BAN no.:2006-00516-2Type of material:Maps and cartographic materialFound in:Archives / Collections and FondsItem ID number:3932931
Record Information – DetailsDate(s):[1885?]-1954.Place of creation:British ColumbiaExtent:9 maps chiefly col 41 x 51 cm and 71 x 82 cm.
1 atlas (13 leaves) : 13 col. maps 35 cm.
3 architectural drawings 2 blackline prints, 1 watercolour & ink 41 x 51 cm.
2 technical drawings 1 blueline print, 1 blackline print 41 x 51 cm.
2 illustrations 1 blueline print, 1 col. 41 x 51 cm.Language of material:EnglishScope and content:Consists of speciman drawings, including maps, architectural drawings, technical drawings and illustrations, prepared by C.D. Schultz and Company Ltd. in order to provide promotional background for their consulting services in forest engineering. Also included is a bound volume of monthly charts dated September 1884 to October 1885 showing average temperatures (isotherms) for eastern Canada.Provenance:Additional information:Statement of responsibility note:Items 1 to 16 produced by C.D. Schultz and Company Ltd. Item 17 by Andrew Robertson Gordon.Custodial history:Material was transferred in December 1982 from the Manuscript Division (MG28-III66).Accompanying material note:Accompanying the plans/drawings is cover entitled "Speciman Drawings by C.S. Schultz & Company Ltd.", formerly cover of volume of drawings consisting of items #1 to 15 (now disassembled).Cartographic math data:Scales differ.Formatted contents note:1. Forest inventory & logging plan of lot 876 and adjacent Crown lands. Livland River, Duncan Sound, Walkley District, B.C. For Success Logging Co., Prefecto Ave, Golden Missouri 1952
2 drawing 1A. Proposed forest management Licence. Cedar Falls B.C. for Cedar Falls Lumber Co. B.C. 1949
3. drawing 2. Forest cover & topographic map. S.E. portion of Grange Island, B.C. for Goodway Logging Co., 121 Skidder St., Vancouver, B.C. n.d.
4. drawing 2A. Site index & topographic map. S.E. portion of Grange Island, B.C. for Goodway Logging Co., 121 Skidder St., Vancouver, B.C. n.d.
5. drawing 2B. Planimetric & topographic map of N.E. portion of Mahalat Island. Fir Ross Logging Co., Fort St. James, B.C.
6. drawing 3. Proposed residence of Mr. & Mrs. L.J. Roberts, Portland Oregon - 1st floor plan n.d.
7. drawing 4. Proposed residence of Mr. & Mrs. L.J. Roberts, Portland Oregon - Perspective n.d.
8. drawing 5. Central section, steel truss, flat Howe design n.d.
9. drawing 5A. Plan & profile, pipeline in Trans-Canada Highway R/W Trans Mountain Oil Pipeline, Canadian Bechtal LTd. Vancouver 1952
10. drawing 6. Isometric dwg to specifications of water valve n.d.
11. drawing 7. Details for table support n.d.1951
12. drawing 8. Plan of Shookum Logging Camp. For Millrun Logging Co. 110 Reading St. Vancouver, B.C. 1952
13. drawing 9. Profile of Quatsino Copper-Gold Mining Road Station 20+83 F.C. to 58+36 E.C. Juene Landing, B.C. For Quatsino Copper-Gold Mines Ltd., 572 Howe St. Vancouver
14. "Industrial dwg. ""Beware of Fire""" n.d.
15. "Descriptive illustrations ""Spotting Lline Accident at Unit Trackside, Merry Widow Camp"" Goodwill Logging Co." 1979
16. Forest cover map. Maquinna Forest Management Licence. Map 8 of 19 1954
17. Portfolio of monthly charts showing average temperatures (isotherms) for eastern Canada from September 1884 to October 1885 by Andrew R. GordonLocation of duplicates note:Copy of item #17 held at Bibliothèque nationale du Quebec: Charts showing the mean, monthly and annual temperature of Hudson's Bay region and eastern Canada, September 1884 to October 1885 / by Andrew R. Gordon. [Ottawa?], [1885?] . See Amicus no. 20270567.Source:PrivateLibrary of Congress class no.:G/1116/C8G6/1885
Ordering and Viewing Options
- Date modified: