Visions of the Future,
Record Information – Brief
Record Information – Details
- Bilingual equivalent:
- Place of creation:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
1 watercolour : watercolour, gouache and brush and black ink over pencil on blue laid paper
Support 22.900 x 36.500 cm
Secondary support 52.200 x 32.500 cm
- Scope and content:
Scene of four male figures in military uniform and three dogs. One figure has "collapsed" while the other two support him.
- Additional name(s):
- Additional information:
- General Note:
- album: Watercolour glued onto folio 80 recto of album.
- Availability of other formats note:
- Colour transparency available
- Signatures and inscriptions note:
- Inscribed. Signed. Dated., Inscription: Inscribed recto: in pen and black ink, b. "Visions of the Future. / Aldershott. 1866. / Startling effect produced on the mind of Sir James Scarlett by the first appearance of the Colonel of the Borderers".
- Container note(s):
C-102544 : image
- Subject heading:
- Other accession no.:
Ordering and Viewing Options
- Conditions of access:
Credit: Library and Archives Canada, Acc. No. 1983-138-86 Purchased with the assistance of a grant from the Minister of Communication under Cultural Property Export and Import Act.
- Date modified: