Immigration case files [textual record]
Record Information – Brief
Record Information – Details
- Place of creation:
- 45.3 m of textual records.
- Language of material:
- Finding aid:
Textual records (Electronic) The unverified finding aid, prepared by the department, consists of a spreadsheet that lists the name, number, volume and box location of each case. 76-392 Excel (32: Restricted by law)
- Additional information:
- General Note:
- This accession consists of personal immigration case files created and maintained at the headquarters of the immigration program. Each file typically contains records of application, approval, entry and supporting documentation such as sponsorship information and correspondence between departmental officials and other interested parties. In some instances, the cases relate to deportation and enforcement activities and therefore contain documents such as transcripts, newspaper clippings and research.
- Custodial history:
- Files HQ5-33189 wal.1 and HQ5-38526 wal.3 were received at a latter date than the rest of the accession, with registration 2011-0015.
- Former archival reference no.:
- Record disposition authority no.:
Ordering and Viewing Options
- Date modified: