A map of the great River St. John & waters, (the first ever published) from the Bay of Fundy, up to St. Anns or Frederick's Town [cartographic material] : being little known by white people, until 1783: settled by the American Loyalists, then part of Nova Scotia, now called New Brunswick, from an actual survey, made in the years 1784, 85, 86, and 87

Date modified: